Rules and Regulations
- The Hall is a NON Smoking Facility, any evidence of smoking in the hall will automatically result in ALL your damage deposit being withheld.
- Please Do Not bring cats/dogs into the hall at anytime.
- Maximum or Licensed capacity for the hall is 120 people.
- There is a campfire ring, you must bring and take your own fire wood and comply with the County of Grande Prairie Fire regulations.
- Campers are allowed, but must be gone by the end of the function.
- Example Sunday noon for a Saturday evening function and Sunday or Monday night for a long weekend function.
- All renters must remove there garbage from the premises
- We do not supply any dishes or cooking pots, trays or pans, please make sure to remove yours from the facility upon cleanup
- Please make sure to dump all mop buckets outside the facility and not down our drains
Alcohol Rules and Regulations
As the hall is a public facility, if any liquor is at your function you must purchase a Liquor License, at any liquor store. You MUST also purchase PAL (Public Alcohol Liability) Insurance if you are selling alcohol. The Crystal Creek Hall must be added as additional Insured to this policy. This can be purchased at any insurance broker. The Liquor Store will ask for the land location of the hall - SW5 72 4 W6 – The liquor license must be posted prior to the bar opening, attached with the receipt of purchase of the liquor being served.